- One application per adult household member
- $55 Application fee per adult household member
- Combined gross household monthly income of all adults must be 2.5 times the monthly rent. All legal, verifiable income will be considered
- Employed applicants must provide pay stubs for the two (2) most recent months. Letters of employment are accepted if dated within 30 days of application date.
- Self employed applicants must verify their work/business address (e.g., by providing company letter head, business card, etc.) Verification of proof of income through: Three (3) most recent and consecutive bank statements with balances illustrating the ability to pay rent for at least 3 months. and one or more of the following items:(1) a copy of the previous year’s tax returns, (2) a financial statement from a CPA verifying income
- Adult student applicants require I-20, J1 or financial aid letter confirming the name of the school and the number of months the student will be receiving financial aid. If the student receives living expense stipends from a third party (e.g. a parent), you can use that amount to determine the student’s income.
- Applicants with pension and/or other retirement income must provide verification of such income. Examples of verification include, but are not limited to:3 months’ of current bank or investment statements; or 3 months’ of Social Security payments; or 3 months’ of pension or other retirement income.
- Applicants with other sources of income will be required to provide verification of same. Examples of verification include, but are not limited to:Child/spousal support award orders, judgments or settlement agreements and proof that applicant has received child and/or spousal support payments for the 3 most current months (e.g., bank statements, copies of checks, etc.);
- Verification from a government agency, account statements, bank statements, etc. showing receipt of government assistance, such as food stamps, welfare, social security disability, unemployment or other government-related assistance for the 3 most current months;
- Section 8. Applicants with Section 8 will be income evaluated based only on the applicant’s share of the stated monthly rent, rather than the entire rental amount.
- Any other documentation showing receipt of income from a legal source for the 3 most current months.
- Applicant MUST complete the income verification request in full, once received
Credit Score Requirements
*Average score of all adult applicants is used to determine approval*
- 735 or above: Approved w/ security deposit of 1x the monthly rent
- 635 – 734: Approved w/ security deposit of 1.5x the month’s rent.
- 545 – 634: Approved w/ security deposit of 2x the monthly rent
*Guarantors are not accepted*
Rental Reference Requirements
- Two (2) years of verifiable rental/housing references from the most recent 2 years
- No more than 1 tenant complaint on file
- No evictions within the last 5 years
- No court proceedings of any kind w/ prior 2 landlords
- No outstanding balance upon leaving. Delinquent balance from COVID period excluded.
- Lack of rental history due to homeownership requires no more than 1 late mortgage payment in the last 12 months. *Permission must be granted to verify payment history with the bank or lending institution.
- Email address for rental reference MUST be included in application
- Late rent during COVID-19 will not negatively impact an applicant
Occupancy: Maximum number of occupants per apartment home
- Studio – 2 persons
- 1 bedroom – 3 persons
- 2 bedroom – 5 persons
- 3 bedroom – 7 persons
Each individual is counted as a person, regardless of age. If the household increases to exceed the maximum occupancy during tenancy, our policy is to allow the household to remain in the apartment through the end of their current lease or 4 months, whichever is longer. At the end of that period, the household will be expected to move to a larger apartment, if one is available, or off the property. This is not applicable to the addition of unauthorized occupants. Adding unauthorized occupants without first obtaining management approval is considered a violation of the lease agreement.
Any information that is found to be false misleading, or erroneous will result in immediate application denial.