Real Estate Property Services provides comprehensive relocation services for tenants and property owners alike. We understand that every relocation is unique, and we work closely with our clients to develop and implement a customized plan that meets their specific needs.
Our services include:
- Relocation planning: We work with our clients to develop a relocation plan that complies with all applicable regulations. This plan will include a timeline for the relocation, as well as a budget and a list of resources that will be available to tenants during the process.
- Tenant outreach and communication: We will communicate with tenants throughout the relocation process to keep them informed of their rights and options, and to answer any questions they may have. We will also conduct tenant meetings and interviews, if requested, to provide more information about the relocation process.
- Temporary relocation coordination: If tenants need to be temporarily relocated during construction, we will coordinate the move with the property management, construction team, and moving company. We will also coordinate the use of on- or off-site storage for tenants’ belongings, and we will provide meal stipend checks and signature pages to tenants who are required to temporarily relocate to a hotel.
- Permanent relocation assistance: If tenants are being permanently relocated, we will help them find comparable, decent, safe, and sanitary replacement housing units. We will also provide advisory services throughout the relocation process to inform tenants of all applicable local, State, and Federal regulations, and to assist them with the process of finding replacement housing and filing claims.
Throughout the relocation process, we maintain detailed records of all activities to ensure that all records meet the requirements of State and/or Federal regulations.
We are committed to making the relocation process as smooth and stress-free as possible for our clients. We understand that this can be a challenging time, and we are here to help every step of the way.
How REPS can help you with your relocation:
- If you are a property owner, we can help you to develop and implement a relocation plan for your tenants that complies with all applicable regulations. We can also help you to communicate with your tenants throughout the process and to coordinate temporary or permanent relocation, if necessary.
- If you are a tenant, we can help you to understand your rights and options during the relocation process. We can also help you to find replacement housing and to file claims, if necessary.
No matter what your role in the relocation process may be, Real Estate Property Services is here to help. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you to make your relocation a success.